Thursday, February 10, 2022

2/11/77

“We grow neither better nor worse as we get old, but more like ourselves.” ~Mary Lamberton Becker~

“A woman wins by giving herself and other women permission: to eat, to be sexual, to age, to wear a boiler suit or a paste tiara or a Balenciaga gown or a secondhand opera cloak or combat boots, to cover-up or to go practically naked; to do whatever she chooses in following her own aesthetic. A woman wins when she feels that what each woman does with her own body is her own business.” ~Gloria Steinem~

This is Me.

This is 45.

I am in Love…

With myself,

With my life,

With the mystery,

With the mountains,

With the deserts,

With the seas,

With the grizzly,

With the rattlesnake,

With the shark,

With Shiva,

With my husband,

With my children,

With my family,

With my friends,

With you,

And, with everyone.

No comments: