Saturday, January 07, 2023

Conflicting


"The challenge many of us face is that our emotional bodies have been attuned to the frequency of fear, anxiety, and drama for so long that we can’t remember or even imagine experiencing the frequency of love, happiness, and harmony. Growing up, many of us never learned how to relate to other people without conflict, drama, and emotional suffering; we have little or no experience with any other way of life." 
~don Migues Ruiz~

Conflicting Ideas

Reflections

My Interior Mapping

Projecting Visions onto

Everything - Everyone - All The Time - All At Once

My Reactions are My Reality

Your actions get lost in the dust of my 

whirlwind.


Was it You

or 

Was it Me?

Yes.


The Calm Center of the Storm.

Can I sit in Lotus,

hands in Gyan Mudra.

Drishti on my Third Eye.

Focused on my Breath.

In through the nose,

lips pursed,

Out through the mouth.

My Mind: Chanting Shanti.


You did not create my storm.

My storm - My creation.

My creation - My destruction.

OM NAMAH SHIVAYA

No comments: