Thursday, January 27, 2022

Greatness

“I will never abandon my belief in my greatness and the greatness of others.” ~Wayne Dyer~


“Everyone wants to change the world; most people can’t even change themselves.” ~Albert Einstein~

Cocoon becomes home,

As my home has become my cocoon.

Protective space, for transformation.

When emerged, unrecognizable.

Newness. Greatness.

The whole world contained, inside. 

Inside,

The Whole World.

“Nature may seem to have little regard for individuals; it may let them die in millions as if it mattered nothing. But value is in quality, not quantity. A pea maybe as round as the world, but as far as roundness is concerned, neither is better than the other. A person is in themselves a little universe; the ordering of their mind and body is as complex as the ordering of the stars.”  ~Alan Watts~

No comments: