Wednesday, July 20, 2016

beloved


tiny feet
wandering in
sand

the salt
of your smell
engulfing
my senses

unconditionally

unconditional love

figure eights
running through
my mind

in times
past
my tears
comforted by
your tiny kisses

now needed
more than
ever, but
unable to
grasp...

long hikes
long walks
long time

your beauty
overwhelms
me

my heart
still
swollen
with love

the gifts I 
gave
were less 
than I 
received

did i think
that i could
keep you alive
forever?

yes.

daughter
companion
friend

you held my 
secrets

chased my
demons

and found
my laugh

first true trust
first true promise
first true love

a part of me...

has gone with you.

innocence, naivety
the lost child in me

her heart stopped
with yours

I laid
her in the
ground
with you

entwined in
each other

an eternal embrace
for our eternal slumber

goodbye my love.

No comments: