Monday, May 10, 2021

Fire and Ice

I AM  

the cosmic connection and the universal mind, 

I SEE 

that we are all connected and there are no dividers, 

I TRUST 

myself and my intuition - I also trust you, 

I LOVE 

and feel compassion for all beings including myself, 

I ACCEPT 

who I am and who you are, we are both perfect and free, 

I FORGIVE myself and everyone else, and everyone forgives me, 

I SURRENDER 

to the Earth Mother and Father Time. I surrender to what it is, to what was, and to what will be. 

“Otter equals surrender. Let go of control. Efforts to maintain control are based in habitual, conditioned fear born out of the many experiences where you witnessed others who were out of control. It was scary, dangerous and maybe even life threatening. You can be assured that you are safe from danger. You can now safely relinquish control. Letting go of control doesn’t mean giving up. Giving up means admitting defeat. Instead true surrender means releasing any attempts to force your agenda on life. It means opening your heart and hands and accepting  the direction of spirit. In that acceptance you will become the will of spirit. And life flows easily through you as you are.”


No comments: