Saturday, April 24, 2021

404

“Life is intentional, not accidental. I bless this central fact. Consciousness instigates shifts in outer reality. Recognizing that I have the power to change my world by changing my thinking, I set for myself a gentle vigilance toward negative thoughts.”

I can change my entire world by changing my thoughts. I create my own reality. If I think negatively about what is going on around me, then it becomes more negative. I can make myself sicker. I can give myself a panic attack. All with my thoughts. I can also make myself peaceful and relaxed. I need to pay attention to what I think and practice changing my thoughts. Learn to let go.

What is ego attachment? Ego attachment is when I am attached to the way I define myself. I am attached to my view of myself. It is when I believe the things I tell myself about myself, and when I believe those things to be absolute and unchangeable. Letting go of ego attachment involves seeing the big picture of who I am and that everything about myself can be changed. I can change myself. God can change me. I am simply a wave on the ocean of life And this human life is just one aspect of my divine purpose. I am That.

No comments: