Thursday, January 20, 2022

The Foam of a Wave

“Letting go of resentments does not mean we allow the other person to do anything to us that he or she wants. It means we accept what happened in the past, and we set boundaries for the future. We can let go of resentments and still have boundaries! Resentments do not punish the other person; they punish us. ~Melody Beattie~

“Thus, to know humanity, understand earth.

To know earth, understand heaven.

To know heaven, understand the Way.

To know the Way, understand the great within yourself.”

~Tao Te Ching~

Just Get Over It.

I Am.

And,

I’m making sure it doesn’t happen again.

Can I know myself,

Within the drop of water.

Can I see myself,

In the ray of a sunbeam.

Looking inside myself,

I see the earth’s creation.

Looking to the earth,

I see my own soul.

I am electricity,

My switch is on.

When my Beloved calls me home,

He will flip my switch off.

Nothing more - Nothing less.

But Everything all at once.



“Understand that the body,

Is merely the foam of a wave.”

~Buddha~

No comments: