Thursday, March 19, 2020

Two

The Tao by Us.

1.  Let Go and Let God
2.  Be yourself.
3.  There is no way to happiness - happiness is the way.
4.  I am nothing and everything.
5.  What we love we need to learn to let go of.
6.  Follow your heart to co-create with the Universe.
7.  Be of service to those in need.
8.  Do what you do and be who you are.
9.  Enough is Enough.
10.  God resides within us.
11.  Find the empty space within.
12.  Less is More.
13.  What other people think of me is none of my business.
14.  You were never born and you will never die.
15.  Stop rushing through life.
16.  Change the way you look at things and the things you look at change.
17.  Inspire by your own example.
18.  Live from your heart.
19.  Freedom is just another word for nothing left to lose.
20.  Own nothing and Nothing owns you.
21.  Stay in the Gap.
22.  Bend during storms.
23.  Rejoice in the now.
24.  The greatest prayer is simply: Thank you.
25.  Greatness attracts Greatness.
26.  Choose calm during chaos.
27.  Leave no trace.
28.  Go gently down the stream.
29.  Surrender.
30.  Make love not war.
31.  Turn away from all forms of violence.
32.  Down by the river.
33.  Know Thyself.
34.  The sun shines on everyone equally.
35.  Release addictions that block true happiness.
36.  Don't worry about being right.
37.  Don't "should" all over yourself.
38.  I am.
39.  I am a cell in the body of the Universe.
40.  Life is a return trip home.
41.  Live the Tao daily.
42.  Be an orphan and you will be embraced by the Universe.
43.  Relax and stop pushing - practice nonfiction.
44.  Practice knowing when to stop.
45.  Don't judge a book by its cover.
46.  Be content with what you have and where you are.
47.  To see the world look within.
48.  Let go of your things.
49.  I am kind because the nature of my being is kindness.
50.  You can witness the end without ending.
51.  The Tao places no expectations on you.
52.  Close your mouth and your ears, the Universe is contained within you.
53.  Respect all life.
54.  My life makes a difference.
55.  I attract the cooperative power of the Tao.
56.  Sit down and Shut up.
57.  Allow rather than rule.
58.  Morning always follows the darkest night.
59.  Give away more - Accumulate less.
60.  Respond from your inner nature.
61.  Get to the low point and let others flow towards you.
62.  Live in the warmth of the Tao - Retreat.
63.  Be Here Now.
64.  Take one step in the right direction.
65.  I know that I don't know.
66.  Lead by serving.
67.  Live by: Compassion, Simplicity & Gratitude.
68.  Do not fight anything or anyone.
69.  Let everyone into your heart.
70.  I am God - You are God - All is God.
71.  My body reflects my mind - release the destructive pursuit of addictions.
72.  All of nature is my Beloved.
73.  Slow down and Speak less.
74.  Dying is Living.
75.  Don't demand too much from anyone - including yourself.
76.  Find strength in flexibility.
77.  Do not hoard - redistribute your wealth.
78.  Approach life as soft as water.
79.  Be calm and Forgive.
80.  Live your best life.
81.  Stay Joined to me and I will Stay Joined to you.

inspired by Wayne Dyer.

No comments: