Monday, February 09, 2009

disambiguation

MAKE IT CLEAR
BE TRANSPARENT
HIDE NOTHING
SHOW EVERYTHING
OPEN YOUR EYES
AND YOUR SOUL
RELEASE YOUR MIND
AND FIND YOUR GUIDE

look into me
and see you

i look out of me
and into you

filling the void
and emptying this gap

recreating a world and
life that have been
unlived and unlearned

free the decaying matter
that lives in my skull

free the cells that are
multiplying and duplicating
the errors that i have made

the entries i have made
contain inaccurate information

please report this and
fix these mistakes

do not let them go unpunished
tell me that i am wrong
so that i can see what is
RIGHT

do not live a moral life because
someone wrote a law
a rule
a reason
to be moral....

do not live a moral life because
someone wrote a punishment
a sentence
a penalty
to keep you moral.....

live a moral life
because
it
is
bliss.

become what
you
want
to see

become
my wish

become
eternal happiness

become
world peace

become
what WE can be

1 comment:

Jeremy said...

"become what
you
want
to see"

I am enjoying your blog. Keep it up as well! :) I dig it.